Issues with experimental update 1.2.5.1 - Airplane doesnt follow the route

Daniel.Bjoern

Hej hej,

after I updated to 1.2.5.1, the aircraft didn't follow the flightplan anymore. As usual I was feeding the MCDU, but when the aircraft has departed and I switch on the Autopilot it flies on and on in the start direction and leaves the flightplan. If I switch to program I can see, that the MCDU is still in the Take Off-mode, although I am already climbing. And also the time-data on the flightplan isn't calculated from point to point. It's still from 00:00 at the departure to the 1:24 at landing or how long ever the fligth might take.
I deinstalled airbus and reinstalled the 1.2.5.0 and everything is fine (except the issues with gsx), after I updated to 1.2.5.1 again, the same issue is back again.

Nobody here with the same problem?

Hälsningar,

Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, luko0211 said:

Amazing, the other Topic is closed without any information regarding Aerosoft working on the issue...

If Aerosoft doesnt see an issue on what should they work? Other user reported that reinstalling the P3D client solved the issue. So it seems to be more related to something broken in the local P3D installation (what we have seen alreday many many times before). And as only very few people have this issue it is very unlikely, that the problem lies within the Airbus. And none of the devs and (meanwhile) many testers experienced that problem.

You can be assured that the reports are being monitored, but as long as it cant be recreated by the devs/testers, on what should be worked?

Well here's the next one (and he even has a screenshot attached):

Sorry if I sound too unpolite, but this are not just a few people. Even if there is an issue with the local installation, it seems to be quiet commom on a lot of systems.

• Aerosoft

I am not sure what to say. I have installed 1.2.5 and updated to 1.2.5.1 without new problems, I need to talk to Jouka to see if he has some idea on what could be causing this.
Keep in mind though these are experimental updates.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

This issue seems to be the same that has been reported on other threads on this forum. The solution for this issue is to update your P3D client to version 4.5.

While it's possible that our product works with the legacy P3D versions, we can only guarantee support for the latest version of the Prepar3D. This is due to us using the latest compilers to take advantage of the latest tools provided by Lockheed Marten. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for the understanding.

Archived