What am I doing wrong?

I have the Airbus Professional and trying to get a decent flight from the A319. I set all the controls, flight plane entered, everything looks good. When I go to take off--throttles set to FLEX/MCT- shortly after takeoff, the AFloor notification comes on in the PFD. This has happened the last four flights. I use Simbrief as my flight planner and use Simbrief's  performance profile of A319-100 when I set up my flight planning. Am I doing something wrong to constantly get the AFloor warning? This is getting quite frustrating because I can't complete the flight.

All suggestions/help is appreciated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alpha Floor is a low speed protection which is purely an autothrust mode. When activated, it provides TOGA thrust. As the aircraft decelerates into the alpha protectionrange, the Alpha Floor is activated, even if the autothrust is disengaged. So you where obviously getting too slow.

Did you ever work through the tutorial to learn how to configure and fly an Airbus?

Archived