CTD on load

Michael Levin

Hi,

When I load the A319 or A320/A321 in P3Dv4, I get a crash to desktop. P3Dv4 doesn't even start loading the aircraft, just a black screen and a crash. I can load default aircraft without problems. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of P3Dv4 Aerosoft A319/A320 with the latest downloaded installers, still the same problem. I installed Aerosoft A320 with AVG antivirus disabled. I run P3Dv4 as administrator on Windows 10.

I've been running Aerosoft A320 professional in P3Dv4 for months. The crash started happening after I installed new_york_airports_x_v2_demo_366986. It still crashes after removing it. 

The addons I have installed are

• Aerosoft A319 and A320
  • FSUIPC (reinstalled with latest installer)
  • ActiveSky 4
  • vPilot
  • vUAL ACARS
  • Delta VA ACARS

Here is a screenshot of the scenario I'm trying to load. 

Please login to display this image.

Here is a screenshot of my addons:

Please login to display this image.

I attached my ContentErrors.txt.

ContentErrors.txt

Do you have One Drive active? If so, the files that go into your Documents folder may be missing.  If you don't have One Drive active, try installing the aircraft to your Documents/Aerosoft folder (which is the default install location) and see if that works for you.

Archived