Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Michael Levin

CTD on load

Hi,

When I load the A319 or A320/A321 in P3Dv4, I get a crash to desktop. P3Dv4 doesn't even start loading the aircraft, just a black screen and a crash. I can load default aircraft without problems. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of P3Dv4 Aerosoft A319/A320 with the latest downloaded installers, still the same problem. I installed Aerosoft A320 with AVG antivirus disabled. I run P3Dv4 as administrator on Windows 10.

I've been running Aerosoft A320 professional in P3Dv4 for months. The crash started happening after I installed new_york_airports_x_v2_demo_366986. It still crashes after removing it. 

The addons I have installed are

• Aerosoft A319 and A320
  • FSUIPC (reinstalled with latest installer)
  • ActiveSky 4
  • vPilot
  • vUAL ACARS
  • Delta VA ACARS

Here is a screenshot of the scenario I'm trying to load. 

image.thumb.png.8295ddd494ebcc78976794402db8f542.png

Here is a screenshot of my addons:

image.thumb.png.5075943c0192ccf53775a42618de2f5d.png

I attached my ContentErrors.txt.

ContentErrors.txt

Do you have One Drive active? If so, the files that go into your Documents folder may be missing.  If you don't have One Drive active, try installing the aircraft to your Documents/Aerosoft folder (which is the default install location) and see if that works for you.

It was not installed in my OneDrive folder. Somehow it started working normally again. The tip for the missing files is helpful, but I'm still not sure why they were missing.