Scenery airport Poprad-Tatry, LZTT for flight simulator P3D v4+

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, mopperle said:

Excellent work!

Thanks!
I am now studying the task of creating 3D people and their animations. When this issue is resolved, I will continue to build the airport.
Poprad must be with 3D animated people :) 

On 12/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, Emanuel Hagen said:

Very nice indeed!

Thanks!

Windsock now changes position depending on the weather.
The radar antenna also began to rotate 360 degrees

• 2 weeks later...

Name of the developer :) I am a young developer, not so long ago I started creating scenery, although I have been fond of flight simulators for a very long time.
Perhaps I will choose MP Scenery.
My name is Movzer Pavel, I live in Ukraine, the city of Uzhhgorod, very close to Kosice :)

• 2 weeks later...

Poprad at work.
A detailed interior of the passenger terminal is planned. Reception desk, sofas, tables, air conditioners, lamps, sockets and most importantly, a bar for passengers :)
Glass should be mirrored on the outside and transparent on the inside.
These are plans for the near future.

Please login to display this image.

Considering that the passenger terminal and administrative buildings are located just a few meters from the parking lots, the objects will be completed in sufficient detail with volumetric shapes.

Thanks!
I think that I will not redo the mountains.
I would be glad if I were told where the objects shown in the photographs are. Maybe someone will recognize them. Please send me the geographic coordinates of their location. If they are visible during takeoff and landing, I would make a model of these objects for LZTT.
I am also interested in a helipad located in the Poprad City Hospital. It would be nice to have her some photos.
Photo by Richard Sopor

5 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Thanks!
I would be glad if I were told where the objects shown in the photographs are. Maybe someone will recognize them. Please send me the geographic coordinates of their location. If they are visible during takeoff and landing, I would make a model of these objects for LZTT.
I am also interested in a helipad located in the Poprad City Hospital. It would be nice to have her some photos.
Photo by Richard Sopor

I know exactly where they are I'll send you the coordinates when I get home 😁

Though the second one isnt usually visible from takeoff or landing due to tree cover, atleast in my experience from taking off and landing here in real life.

13 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Thanks!
Photo by Richard Sopor

The first photo: 49°11'21.8"N 20°14'03.0"E

(https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skalnat%C3%A9+pleso+Observatory/@49.1893763,20.2326972,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x473e2189e921ddcf:0xa703ce02d78317ac!8m2!3d49.189347!4d20.2341771)

The second photo: 49°07'41.8"N 20°03'19.4"E

(https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skokansk%C3%A9+most%C3%ADky/@49.1248336,20.0557251,16z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x473e27819807e8f9:0x2bde7e92fd5e99f1!2zxaB0cmJza8OpIFBsZXNvLCAwNTkgODUgVnlzb2vDqSBUYXRyeS3FoHRyYnNrw6kgUGxlc28sIFNsb3Zha2lh!3b1!8m2!3d49.1193882!4d20.0630115!3m4!1s0x471589d1543fb97b:0xbf86b404c532cf68!8m2!3d49.1282879!4d20.0553837)

Wow, this is an astronomical observatory !!!
Sechas read the paved cableway there.
For the weekend I’m exploring these places in the simulator. I will load there by helicopter. I'll see what can be done. I’m thinking of finding a suitable flat platform or leveling it and making an improvised platform for helicopters :) I'll see how the cable car goes and also simulate the cable car.
I think those who like to fly by helicopter will be interested to fly to the observatory in the Tatras :)
Thanks!!!

P.S. I will definitely make an observatory, cable car and ski jumping town;)

58 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Wow, this is an astronomical observatory !!!
Sechas read the paved cableway there.
For the weekend I’m exploring these places in the simulator. I will load there by helicopter. I'll see what can be done. I’m thinking of finding a suitable flat platform or leveling it and making an improvised platform for helicopters :) I'll see how the cable car goes and also simulate the cable car.
I think those who like to fly by helicopter will be interested to fly to the observatory in the Tatras :)
Thanks!!!

P.S. I will definitely make an observatory, cable car and ski jumping town;)

Feel free to ask if you need any info, was there on Tuesday, and actually next to the observatory.

In principle, any photographs of the observatory, of the place where it is located. I looked, there are a number of buildings, they can also be photographed. The place where the cable car starts. Cabins of the cableway. Photos do not have to be perfect. Enough to have an idea of how these objects look to make 3D.
This is not in a hurry when there is an opportunity. I looked at Facebook photos of the air club in Kosice, in my opinion someone photographed the observatory from the air. I will look for these photos.

Imagine you are flying a helicopter to the observatory. The cabins of the cableway move nearby and people in them greet you with your hand and laugh :) 
I have already introduced. Looks great :)

Photos can be sent to me at karai1971@yahoo.com

Thank you again for your help!

Our observatory in the simulator. This is just a draft. It was necessary to understand what the foundation would be, the location of the observatory. A 3D model will only be done.
There is a place for a helipad. It will be necessary to designate it. Opposite the observatory is practically the airport, a few minutes by helicopter.
It remains to figure out how the cable car passes.

6 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Our observatory in the simulator. This is just a draft. It was necessary to understand what the foundation would be, the location of the observatory. A 3D model will only be done.
There is a place for a helipad. It will be necessary to designate it. Opposite the observatory is practically the airport, a few minutes by helicopter.
It remains to figure out how the cable car passes.

About where you landed there is a restaurant and the cable car station next to it. I will send you some photos and coordinates tomorrow. 

Archived