Scenery airport Poprad-Tatry, LZTT for flight simulator P3D v4+

33 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Yes, the mountains are beautiful. I'm an hour away from home. I am resting in that part of the Carpathians, which borders Poland.

I don't know if there is a Tu-154 for FSX, but one developer from St. Petersburg is making a Tu-154B for the P3DV4.5-5.

As far as I am guided, the project is the final stage of work.

The letter came in PM. You can always write calmly in a personal, I am glad to all letters.

Interesting, you are in Paradise very close to mountains but not near of Tatras or Caucasus (lol). OK, if not a TU-154 then can be placed for LZTT Technician, a TU-134 or a YAK-40.

I will wait for the TU-154B from St. Petersburg to install it in P3Dv4.5

Patricio

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Tupolev 134 or 154 were not appropriate in Poprad :) And I saw the Yak-40 many times in the photographs at the Poprad airport, so I decided to put it on the sidelines and make a miniature maintenance scene.

At Zilina Airport, there is a Yak-40. I understand it was erected as a historical monument to this aircraft.
LZZI, exactly the airport that I plan to make in the Slovak project. Several guys advised me to pay attention to LZZI. I looked at this airport and liked it too. I even began to collect material about him.

LZZI Zilina has very short runway less than 4K ft length. Can land there a A2A Connie Constellation? I have the Yak-40 in FSX as well. AN-225 will not even think to land in Zilina (lol). But, I would take LZZI when is available.

Patricio

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Tomas!

There are a lot of plans for the future, the only thing, as I already wrote about this, my team includes, besides me, the dog Nala and the cat Luna. And the three of us cannot jump above our heads :) Now we can definitely say that the airports for my scenarios I will choose in the countries of Eastern Europe. Among these countries are the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, the Baltic States, and Ukraine.
In the Czech Republic, I preliminarily consider such airports as Brno and Karlovy Vary :)

Archived