Scenery airport Poprad-Tatry, LZTT for flight simulator P3D v4+

Good morning!
The price will be approximately at the level of Kosice.
Poprad will be immediately available for P3Dv4 + and V5.

A little about the plans.

In Bratislava, I will cook in parallel for P3DV4, V5 and FS2020 version. Perhaps Bratislava will come out first for P3D and then for FS2020. The same applies to Liepaja airport.
After the release of the airports of Bratislava and Liepaja, I will not start new projects, I will prepare Kosice and Poprad for FS2020.
Kosice 60 percent will be completely redone.
For those who will be using Kosice and Poprad for P3D, this will be a big update.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day everyone!

I'm a little worried. For those waiting for Poprad for P3DV4 and P3DV5 Poprad - Tatry Airport will be available for purchase on 31 August.

So let's go for the news.

I am also looking forward to August 31st :)

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/sceneries/3175/poprad-tatry-airport?number=AS15108

Please login to display this image.

Thanks, Rado!

You asked me about a possible discount of my scenery for FS2020, to users who purchase them, or have already purchased them earlier for P3D.
I replied that I had not thought about it yet.
Indeed, I am completely absorbed in the work on Bratislava. Working on the creation of LZIB takes all my time.

But on the whole, I admit this possibility and, in principle, support it.

Great to hear Pavel,

so I can consider buying also P3D version in case I decide. Until serious airliner is released for Fs2020 I will fly both P3D and MSFS, but than :-)....you will see when you export your sceneries to new Sim,you will like it so much :-),

Rado

Glad to hear that :)

Rado, I am ashamed to admit it, when my friends ask if I have tried FS2020 already, I have to answer no :)

If I bought it now, it would distract me. My priority is Bratislava. All buildings at the airport must be made in LZIB.
But I devote an hour or two every evening and read the forums where developers communicate on issues related to FS2020.
By the end of September, I will take a close look at the export of LZIB to FS. Bratislava according to my plans should come out for P3D and FS2020.

After the release of BTS, we will decide which airport, Kosice or Poprad, will prepare for FS first.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening.
Yes, I am planning to do the scenery of Karlovy Vary airport as well. The Czech Republic is also in my plans. I once wrote about this. In general, I want to make three airports in the Czech Republic.

But in the beginning Bratislava. LZIB still has a lot of work :)

• 2 months later...

This LZTT Poprad-Tatry airport is really amazing Artwork specially for winter season. However, I would like to see vehicles driving all individually. All vehicles driving synchronized all together as a group, not real. Is there a way to remove them or to get an update?

Patricio

I will change the animation of the cars on the update.

This is not a tourist from India, this is a migrant from India :)

Seriously though, need to change faces to European ones, I will do that too.

These people can be disabled using the configurator. Try it, if it doesn't work, write me a private message, I'll tell you how you can delete (disable) them.

I don't understand why the technician is meditating :)

He must be on a ladder and service the engine. I just checked everything is fine. If you want to remove people, stairs and a plane from there, write to me, I will tell you how to do it.

Only if you are not in a hurry, let's do it from Monday.

Good morning everyone!

Nothing wrong!

I will take this moment into account when I update. I will include this miniature scene in the configurator (people, stairs, statics) so that it can be removed in one click and free the passage.

A tester (he is an experienced tester and a very good person) told me: "Pasha, let's leave this passage free." I insisted that I leave this miniature on the driveway. The tester was right :)

Guys, I’ll write down all such moments in my notebook and fix them when I make updates.

P.S.

Maybe I joked badly when I wrote, the animated man is a migrant from India.

Guys, I respect all nationalities, peoples, and religions.

Sometimes I am outraged that in the 21st century, when people launch satellites to Mars, Jupiter, people at the same time continue to fight each other. Humanity has had many lessons from the Inquisition to the devastating wars of the 20th century, in which tens of millions of people died.

But, let's hope for the best, although sometimes it is not enough, you need action.

17 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

Good morning everyone!

Nothing wrong!

I will take this moment into account when I update. I will include this miniature scene in the configurator (people, stairs, statics) so that it can be removed in one click and free the passage.

A tester (he is an experienced tester and a very good person) told me: "Pasha, let's leave this passage free." I insisted that I leave this miniature on the driveway. The tester was right :)

Guys, I’ll write down all such moments in my notebook and fix them when I make updates.

Hello Pasha, It would be great from the Configurator to remove also the Tester when the static (aircraft) is Off.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, Pavel1971 said:

I don't understand why the technician is meditating :)

He must be on a ladder and service the engine. I just checked everything is fine. If you want to remove people, stairs and a plane from there, write to me, I will tell you how to do it.

Only if you are not in a hurry, let's do it from Monday.

Hello Pasha, tried PM and I get message: Patel1971 cannot receive messages.
So, here my message. I installed your artistic work of LZTT Poprad-Tatry scenery and found from the Configurator Tool the option to remove Static expecting to free area space up. I learned the Tester guy was left alone on air. When I saw that I was trying to see a fix by myself with no success.

Also, I found 118 texture files starting the filename as LZKZ instead of staying as LZTT. I think those DDS texture LZKZ files belong to your Kosice scenery in project. Or, leave them as installed.

Regarding on the Tester technician now in levitation (lol) can be removed? I can wait for an updated Configurator tool or what ever you recommend me to do next.

Patricio

8 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Hello Pasha, tried PM and I get message: Patel1971 cannot receive messages.
So, here my message. I installed your artistic work of LZTT Poprad-Tatry scenery and found from the Configurator Tool the option to remove Static expecting to free area space up. I learned the Tester guy was left alone on air. When I saw that I was trying to see a fix by myself with no success.

Also, I found 118 texture files starting the filename as LZKZ instead of staying as LZTT. I think those DDS texture LZKZ files belong to your Kosice scenery in project. Or, leave them as installed.

Regarding on the Tester technician now in levitation (lol) can be removed? I can wait for an updated Configurator tool or what ever you recommend me to do next.

Patricio

EDIT:

I had to leave LZKZ DDS texture files as originally installed. Otherwise, black items will be if not textured as intended.

Hi.

Some objects migrated from Kosice. You don't need to touch textures. Otherwise the bgl file will not be able to read them and you will have black objects.

Disable the bgl file "LZTT_Animated_personnel_1". It's on the: ....../P3Dv5 Addons \ Poprad-Tatry V5 (V4) \ LZTT_scenery \ Scenery. You can rename it, or delete it from the scenery. Just don't delete it at all, make an archive. Several people are grouped in it, including the technicians on the path you want to free. It's strange that the messages don't get through. Many people write to me and everything is fine.

I went to the mountains for the weekend and will be back Tuesday night. I only have a laptop with me, but I'm sure it should help. In any case, when you do, you can immediately write whether it helped or not. I'm sure it should help.

I just sent PM and hopefully it works. I left the Technician in place and I would like to see a different aircraft for maintenance. What about a Tupolev  TU-154B or 154M? They are more attractive for me but don't know if for other Pilots. I have the TU-154B in FSX sim. I can't find this bird for P3Dv4.5 it has to be in somewhere. I hope your trip to mountains went well and enjoyed.

Patricio 

Yes, the mountains are beautiful. I'm an hour away from home. I am resting in that part of the Carpathians, which borders Poland.

I don't know if there is a Tu-154 for FSX, but one developer from St. Petersburg is making a Tu-154B for the P3DV4.5-5.

As far as I am guided, the project is the final stage of work.

The letter came in PM. You can always write calmly in a personal, I am glad to all letters.

Archived