PisaX on p3d4.5 advice ( main building )

Tozzifan

Hello,

so far I had PisaX always working flawlessly on p3d4.5, simply by activating the scenery there

I absolutely don't know what I've changed in the sim, now the main building is covered by a stock? one, so I ask, please, any hint to make the main building reappear

not a big issue, yet it's my home airport, so I'd like to have it displayed correctly

thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For sure it is caused by a software with higher priority.

Did you install any other addon recently?

Post a screenshot of the scenery library so that we can see where Pisa sits.

thanks for trying to help

I moved Pisa just below the xml system addons, the stock? building is stll on top of Pisa main one

for sure I haven't touched Europe, and Italy less than ever, recently, save for buying Chania LGSA, all the rest have been two aircrafts (Carenado ATR72, Milviz Porter), and faraway sceneries: Mauritius, WSSS Changi Singapore, Tahiti, MaldivesX, Orbx AUS2, TropicalSIm Buenos Aires19, Latinvfr Santiago ...

I also removed Orbx HD buildings, no changes

1 hour ago, steve40 said:

Do you use FTX Vector? Disable the file "ABP_LIRP.bgl" in the "ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery" folder.

I did, still overlapping buildings

I also deactivated Pisa.bgl from Scenery/EURW/Scenery, PisaX airport is still covered

I've found the reason

MAIW installs, not only the military aircrafts, yet buildings too, and, deactivating their Europe in addons library, returned PisaX as it's intended to be

I absolutely did not think about MAIW, because

- I thought it was only about aircrafts

- in other civilian airports (AS Gran Canaria, recently Chania) I had not had issues at all with the scenery, forgetting that those were conceived for P4

Archived