CTD in flight

Naif Alloush

hi 

these days I cant do a complete flight with the airbus..it goes to ctd in the middle of the flight..i found some report and need your help to solve it please thank you..

the report:

EventData

Prepar3D.exe

5cd47aad

ucrtbase.dll

080a13f7

c0000409

000000000006d33e

01d56e2bc360a198

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

e06a6b32-1e4b-4fff-9681-b911ddfd7c65

thannk u

• Aerosoft

That's an error typical on systems that have windows support files  that are not all of the same version. Unfortunately this happens a lot when installers are made by people who don;t fully understand these things. You will find a lot (and I mean A LOT) of webpage on it, but this one is the best in my opinion: https://superuser.com/questions/1397010/application-crash-due-to-ucrtbase-dll

• Aerosoft

That's not very strange. I am pretty sure that our bus is the only aircraft on your system that is compiled with the very latest compilers. Those use different parts of standard OS calls. In any case, the issue is not in the add-on (otherwise all customers would see this) but in the OS files.

Archived