Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

reitho46

Fuel Units to kg not saving

Hallo Emanuel, Alright, I see the same happening now, it will be looked into for a future update. Thank you for the report. Das war Dez. 2018

Das selbe Problem habe ich auch. Wann ist denn mit einem UpDate zu rechnen.

Viele Grüße

Reinhold

3 hours ago, reitho46 said:

Hallo Emanuel, Alright, I see the same happening now, it will be looked into for a future update. Thank you for the report. Das war Dez. 2018

Das selbe Problem habe ich auch. Wann ist denn mit einem UpDate zu rechnen.

Viele Grüße

Reinhold

Please post in English only. Thanks

you are referring to this topic I guess:

TBH I can not recreate this problem in version 2.03. Whatever unit I choose, kg or lb, it is still there after restarting PFPX.

Thanks Otto :)

Reinhold have you set a fuel price along with the fuel unit, the data should then save.

Oh my got Stephen, where do I get the price of a kg of kerosene in euros or dollars from?

You can use RocketRoute Marketplace

Entering the price per unit in the PFPX configuration applies to all airports.

If you then use the PFPX airport editor you can enter specific figures for each airport.

This is then used to suggest fuel tankering.