Delay on every action

Sina0451

Hi guys,
So I installed airbus professional bundle a week ago and ever since I have had this annoying issue and It's very bothering me each time I want to fly. The problem is, whenever I move a flight control (all of them have this issue: ailerons, rudder, etc.) there is something like a 2 or 3 seconds delay for it to happen in the simulator; No matter if I'm using the joystick, the keyboard or the mouse yoke. And not only flight controls but on every action I want to do. I usually get 30 - 40 fps on other airplanes but on this one it drops to 8 - 14 fps at it's best.
It would be very appreciated if someone could help me asap or suggest a tweak.

My Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 12.0 GB
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you get only 8-14 fps, your system is simply not able to handle the load.

You are using a Notebook and there it is quite usual that when your CPU gets a high load, it throttles down to avoid overheating. As a result CPU speed drops dramatically. the only suggestions I can give you is too lower the settings in P3D to avoid to high CPU load.

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

When you get only 8-14 fps, your system is simply not able to handle the load.

You are using a Notebook and there it is quite usual that when your CPU gets a high load, it throttles down to avoid overheating. As a result CPU speed drops dramatically. the only suggestions I can give you is too lower the settings in P3D to avoid to high CPU load.

I though of it in the first place but the results were not logicial.

I turned every setting to low and tested again.

Fps was 12 to 14 but the delay was still there.

I checked pmdg 747 or 777 they had 20 - 30 fps and no delay.

Also, I just checked now, It only happends in Virtual Cockpit mode, it's always 10fps in vc but i got 80fps in outside view with every thing low and also in the outside view, there is no movement delay!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Sina0451,

There seems to be something weird going on with your system. I don't see our product lowering the fps like that in the cockpit or else no-one would be able to use it.

Could you post some screenshots of your settings here so maybe we can have a look and check that there isn't anything you might have overlooked. Also you could try to recreate the p3d.cfg to make sure there are no tweaks or anything that might be hindering the performance.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Sina0451 said:

Also, I just checked now, It only happends in Virtual Cockpit mode, it's always 10fps in vc but i got 80fps in outside view with every thing low and also in the outside view, there is no movement delay!

That could be explained when the system is running very close (but not yet there) to thermal throttling in external and just down throttling like hell in the VC when the CPU needs to work much harder. That does not explain the lag in actions however. Something very whacky on your system.

12 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Sina0451,

There seems to be something weird going on with your system. I don't see our product lowering the fps like that in the cockpit or else no-one would be able to use it.

Could you post some screenshots of your settings here so maybe we can have a look and check that there isn't anything you might have overlooked. Also you could try to recreate the p3d.cfg to make sure there are no tweaks or anything that might be hindering the performance.

I did delete the cfg file several times and also the shaders folder but neither of them helped.

And about the settings, I checked every possible configuration. The 8-14 fps was with every bar set to minimum. I got 80fps from locked spot view but 10fps inside the cockpit.

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That could be explained when the system is running very close (but not yet there) to thermal throttling in external and just down throttling like hell in the VC when the CPU needs to work much harder. That does not explain the lag in actions however. Something very whacky on your system.

It is as wierd as it seems to you for me too!

Archived