Black Overhead panel with A320 not with 319. computers... what a headache

Hi. I just open a support thread telling the missing textures with a320. Some people have the same

But more strange is that the 319 and 318 work okay and 320 does not.

I have reinstalled P3D form ZERO

I have reinstalled graphic drivers.

Shaders refresh

UAC disable

Admin rights installed.

and P3D works great. 

so are you sure guys it's not a problem of your bus? why if they are similar developed, the 319 works great and not the 320?

I mean Windows 10 is freshly installed almost 2 days ago.

All drivers are correctly set Intel test, memory test and GPU test are correctly passed,  P3D fresh installed and works, a 319 is installed and works, CRJ installed and works, DC-8 installed.

and my problem is on my computer? 

With 2 or 3 people telling the same issue? with different computers? For me, it sounds strange. maybe it is I don't want to contradict support team or developers. but the reason of that need to be found.

well my computer or hardware couldnt be the reason. Two weaks ago i just recorded a video with Windows 7 with the same computer for the support team. The airbus version was the same. 1.2.5. the only thing that has change is windows version from 7 to 10.

If you had this problem and you solved it tell what did you do please, I will proceed to reinstall windows 10. Let's see what happens. 

but my pc it's ok to run the sim and airbus. its not the best but enough 

Z97-HD3 motherboard

I7 4790k 4.0 ghz

GTX 1070 G1

24 GB RAM

2 SD 500GB 850 EVO.

any idea or comment will be appreciated . thanks so much

Kind regards Eduard

a319

Please login to display this image.

a320

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Some people have the same

any reference?

22 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

so are you sure guys it's not a problem of your bus?

Yes, simply not recreatable and the screenshot I showed you in the other topic was made with the A320.

Also you showed us a screenshot where not only parts of the Airbus textrure were missing, but also of the scenery outside the aircraft. And the Airbus installer does not change/delete files outside the Airbus installation folder.

So again, not an issue of the Airbus, but your overall setup.

To add: The livery with the missing textures comes not with the installer.

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

any reference?

Yes two other topics with the same problem with the same picture and same aircraft in the same forum section i posted

Yes, simply not recreatable and the screenshot I showed you in the other topic was made with the A320.

Also you showed us a screenshot where not only parts of the Airbus textrure were missing, but also of the scenery outside the aircraft. An dthe Airbus iunstaller doen not change/delete files outside the Airbus installation folder.

So again, not an issue of the Airbus, but your overall setup.

I will try to reinstall windows 10 from zero.  but i mean my diagnostic tool are cheating me or i dont now what happen. 

Other question. if i resintall Windows 10 from zero and see if you are right and its something in my set up. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Yes two other topics with the same problem with the same picture and same aircraft in the same forum section i posted

And in both cases the TOs never came back after some posible solutions had been posted. ;)

39 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And in both cases the TOs never came back after some posible solutions had been posted. ;)

Ok. Windows 10 reinstalled right now. My next step will be graphic drivers and cpu drivers.  Next P3D and next airbus A320 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hm, most time that was caused by to long folder name including file name. There is a 256 character limit.

Maybe you are close to limit and the 320 texture folder is longer.

2 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Hm, most time that was caused by to long folder name including file name. There is a 256 character limit.

hmm let me check. so where can i install A30 inside the sim folder on default program files or in documents?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Windows 10 fresh install.

Prepar 3D fresh install

default settings for my sistem

no problems.

I Will install a320 now

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

so where can i install A30 inside the sim folder on default program files or in documents?

You can install where you want.

I use e:\p3d addons\aerosoft for example

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

18 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

and both of you where right. reinstalled Windows 10  reinstalled drivers resintalled P3D and resintalled Airbus on default path /documents/aerosoft. 

and the result is:

So thanks @masterhawk and thanks @mopperle you where right i had to buy a new computer :P

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it finally working. ;)

Only one recommendation: in the Lighting settings, when HDR is turned ON, turn "Bloom" off , bei moving the slider to the left. Results in much clearer/sharper views.

Archived