GSX and GSX 2 Vs UGCX

Miguel_V

Can someone give me a convincing answer, about what one can or can't do about each other? I have installed and used for years GSX and lately GSX 2, before when flying in FSX I used AES, but since I moved to Prepar3D being AES Incompatible tube that acquire GSX, AES you have to pay with GSX not to do the same, GSX is compatible with FSX ,

6 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

Can someone give me a convincing answer, about what one can or can't do about each other? I have installed and used for years GSX and lately GSX 2, before when flying in FSX I used AES, but since I moved to Prepar3D being AES Incompatible tube that acquire GSX, AES you have to pay with GSX not to do the same, GSX is compatible with FSX ,

all i would say is that you can use UGC with GSX not 100% sure as i dont have UGCX. UGCX is controlled by voice command. 

7 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

https://fselite.net/news/fs2crew-ultimate-ground-crew-x-released/

confirmed it fit perfect with gsx.

5 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

all i would say is that you can use UGC with GSX not 100% sure as i dont have UGCX. UGCX is controlled by voice command. 

Thanks for the answer, something more convincing.

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please do not take offense, but as this a commercial forum we rather not see these discussions here. 

As you will understand, I just ask, and with this I don't think I disturb anyone.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

Thanks for the answer, something more convincing.

As you will understand, I just ask, and with this I don't think I disturb anyone.

Fair question, Miguel. As Mathijs noted, this is a commercial forum for support of products sold by Aerosoft. Allowing posts and questions about non-Aerosoft products simply invites other such posts and makes it harder for our customers to find Aerosoft relevant posts. A better place to ask your question is in a general flight sim forum such as Avsim. Here's a link to their home page. Thanks for understanding. 

• Herman locked this topic

Archived