VOR to VOR impossible

i do not understand how to follow the vor 1 as from picture I think to make correct settings but does not work installed version 1.2.2.3 FSX how to do thanks

Please login to display this image.

The red VOR 1 message in the lower left corner of your primary flight display shows that no VOR station is currently being received. Both NAV 1 and NAV 2 receivers are tuned to 114.3. What VOR is that?

Looking at a map of German airspace in the vicinity EDMI shows LBV on 115.1, HAM on 113.1, LUB on 110.6, ALS on 114.7 etc. I don’t see a VOR on 114.3. 

1 EDDH BASU3B M170 HMM DOME2A DOR EDLW       ( VOR   OSN 114.30  )

2 the indicated vo indicates the flight I was performing but I stress the problem that I encounter on several flights that I performed while setting the vors on Manual the pointer of the vor 1 does not appear (as pictured) and the plane obviously does not s egue thank you

3 I searched tutorials on YouTube but no video refers to flights vor to vor

10 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

I don’t see a VOR on 114.3.

Osnabrueck OSN VOR is available on 114.30 but has a service range of 80nm in the sim when updated with Herve Sors Navaids. From the ops position he is north of EDHI and out of range.

31 minutes ago, mante.rm said:

1 I am not flying on Germany

EDHI is in Germany ?

4 hours ago, mante.rm said:

Please login to display this image.

Something is indeed wrong. The pop up radio tuning page does show NAV 1 set to 114.3, in manual tuning mode, but the FMS in the center console shows a different frequency for NAV 1. (113.85) in Auto mode.

1 minute ago, JRBarrett said:

Something is indeed wrong. The pop up radio tuning page does show NAV 1 set to 114.3, in manual tuning mode, but the FMS in the center console shows a different frequency for NAV 1. (113.85) in Auto mode.

Its shows different freq. because virtual cockpit FMC is not updating while you are having a 2D FMC panel opened.

I probably can't make myself understood......then I ask a simple question........ regardless of the flight plan you want to do what to do so that any VOR 1 tuned in manual you can SEE and be followed with AutoPilot and NAV inserted thing that even any aircraft does ...... even the attached manual does not make any reference to such situation basically I want to fly in VFR possible that you can not do thanks

3 hours ago, mante.rm said:

I probably can't make myself understood......then I ask a simple question........ regardless of the flight plan you want to do what to do so that any VOR 1 tuned in manual you can SEE and be followed with AutoPilot and NAV inserted thing that even any aircraft does ...... even the attached manual does not make any reference to such situation basically I want to fly in VFR possible that you can not do thanks

Yes, as long as you have a valid VOR signal tuned on the pilot side, and the NAV SOURCE selector is set to VOR/LOC. Turn the course selector knob on the autopilot control panel to center the green needle, turn the aircraft to place the tip of the green needle under the current heading, then select NAV mode on the autopilot and the aircraft should track to the VOR on the selected radial.

of course what you describe is widely known by all who use a flight simulator but what you have missed is that NANCA !!!!! the green needle indicating the RAD1 radial so what do you follow ????????

In P3D I have the green VOR needle in the pilot side whenever NAV 1 is tuned to a valid VOR. Not sure why it does not work in FSX. In the screen shot in your very first post, you would have been too far from OSN to receive it, but in your last screen shot, it was working fine on NAV 2, so should have been working on NAV 1 also.

Perhaps someone who also has the FSX version of the CRJ could test this to see if they have the same problem. It does work on my system with P3D.

Archived