Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Dear Aerosoft,

I read that the first batch might be full already. Do we know if this is the case? Just wondering whether it is better to wait for next batch in that case.

Also. What would the estimated wait time be for the next batch (approx)?

Thanks in advance.

Also. Since the Throttle is still a year away. What is the suggested solution for Throttle? Can I eg use my throttle from my TM simultaneously with this Yoke? I am not used to advanced hw builds.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

You might want to take a look into this topic:

Perfectly fine answer. Except maybe(i might read that thread wrong but couldn't find this particular thing). Is it possible to use the TM Throttle while having the other yoke plugged in? I am no expert on how USB works.

Of course it will be possible. Two totally different devices with two totally different sets of configurations in your simulator.

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Of course it will be possible. Two totally different devices with two totally different sets of configurations in your simulator.

Ah ok thanx. That answers my question then.Not a hardware guy so I get confused sometimes about this.