crj700 Fms not working properly + other issues

I installed the crj700 in fsx and everything appears to be working fine.  I recently got p3dv4.5 and am having several issues with the crj700 that I wasn't having on fsx.

First off, I start p3d w/ Mooney Bravo engine running.(saw somewhere that this might help fix my problems)

Load in crj700 and change state to ready for taxi.  I have verified that all these problems are specific to p3d as they all have been verified that they work in fsx.

• fms will not allow me to upload routes.  Example:  klsckden .  When entered in the route, it just gives me a  LOAD ERROR.    I have entered in waypoints and sometimes it won't even accept them all.   I have verified with Navigraph that have the latest AIRAC cycle of 1909.  (Should this flightplan be stored in the same folder as the fsx crj700?    It shouldn't matter, should it?  Don't they both read the same .flp?    Currently I have fsx sent to: C:\Users\Lauren Arfman\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\FlightPlans and my p3d sent to:f:\Users\Lauren Arfman\Documents\Flight Plans  )
  • COURSE knob doesn't do anything when I turn it.  
  • Won't read the ils freq when entered in and activated.  

I tried uninstalling both and reinstalling both, same problem still exist.

• Developer

LOAD ERROR can happen if you try to load a route that was created with an older navigation dataset. If a SID is no longer available in the current data, then the FMS will not be able to find the appropriate data.

Both other issues are likely what Branimir says: You need to set the NAV SOURCE from FMS to VOR/LOC (NAV SOURCE know on the captain's side panel)

Archived