Weather radar not work

magna91

I'm using P3D v4.5 with Active Sky and REX Environmental force, and since I installed REX my radar system no longer works. Absurd step in a hurricane and the radar does not tell me anything. What should I do?

18 minutes ago, magna91 said:

I'm using P3D v4.5 with Active Sky and REX Environmental force, and since I installed REX my radar system no longer works. Absurd step in a hurricane and the radar does not tell me anything. What should I do?

Please remember that our Airbus does not use REX Weather Radar, nor does it use the one from ActiveSky.  Instead, it uses the data in the sim rather than data being sent by the weather radar, so in this case it simply can't be the Airbus.  As such, the best thing there would be to seek assistance from REX. They've had continual problems with their weather radar since day one and as far as I know the problems are not nearly resolved. Also, don't have nor do I want REX Env Force, so I just don't have a clue what it may have done to your system.

Best wishes!

Archived