Heathrow Professional AFCAD issue

Ray Proudfoot

I'm sorry for the delay in the response and its mistakes, I use Google Translator, and between reading and responding a few minutes, I am not English-speaking only Spanish and as much language Ecuatorial Guinea BUBI or FANG

Since it is an English airport and in England the vehicles circulate on the Left, why don't you drive down the most left street to join the 27L, since in it if there is the waiting point? 

@Miguel_V, sorry but the translator isn't doing a very good job. I don't really understand what you're trying to say. I'll try guessing that you suggest using the taxiway from the north at the very end of 27L. That is the one I am now using. The larger one next to it is disabled. The taxiway from the south is okay and doesn't need changing.

34 minutes ago, mopperle said:

If you both want to talk in english (Miguel) and spanish (Ray) I suggest to use deepl.com. By far the best translator on the web. :D

Otto. I’m not really sure what can be achieved with further discussion. Aerosoft have acknowledged there is a problem with the supplied AFCAD and will release a fix.

Miguel doesn’t use an Ai package so he won’t experience the problem.

Archived