crj900

Great simulation of this aircraft done by Aerosoft.   However, like the real thing you need to study it to fly it well.   The systems go amazingly deep (almost as deep as you would go as a rw pilot) considering its price point.     If you enjoy shorter hop regional flying, this is by far the best simulated one available.  Some minor issues on how the FMS behaves when modifying flight plans in route and cleaning up  approaches when cleared or setting up visual approaches on the FMS (like the DC river visual).   However no complaints because the price of this simm is less than probably a single lime of code in the real FMS.    

I treat any issues that do exist as a “custom MEL” that I have a work around for just as in MELs for the real world.  

My understanding there is a further refinement of this aircraft in the works.   

Archived