DHC-2 Beaver (FSXSE) Hide Yoke and Cockpit Lights and other ????s

paulrunge

I have been using this great Dehavilland DHC-2 Beaver model for years (decades??).  I seem to have forgotten a couple of items.

1.  Is there a way to hide the Yoke?  I've clicked everywhere.

2.  I have never been able to get the cockpit/panel lighting to turn on by using the switch on the panel or by simply pressing "L" (that results in a quick flash of light, but doesn't stay on).  Is there cockpit and panel lighting?

3.  Will this FSX model work in P3Dv4?  Would be great if you could make it so because there are not any amphibious/ski/tundra/float options on the market (Milviz requires a yoke - I dont use one).  Now that Tongas Fjords/MistyMoorings is easily usable in P3Dv4, we need a decent Beaver option!

4.  It would also be great (if you are thinking about updating the DHC-2 Beaver) to allow the in-panel installation of GTN Complete.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived