Connected Flightdeck Error

FirstOfficerTim

Hello,

I am desperate in trying to get Connected Flightdeck on the A320 to work. Me and a friend have tried "LogMeIn Hamachi" as well as "TeamViewer14 VPN". We have disabled our firewall and virus scan. We have put each others IPv4 into the configurator but each time we try to establish a connection via FSXSE it shows "Conn Error" on one side and "Not Connected" on the other. The port 6881 has been opened on both our rooters but nothing works. I hope that someone can help me with our problem,

Tim

Sorry to hear that you guys are having difficulties.  First, a little update for you.  This Club is for Connected Flight Deck Version 2, which is server based instead of direct connect (like what you're doing), and for The Airbus Professional (P3Dv4 - which is 64-bit).

The correct forum for your post is https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/705-connected-flight-deck/

Our forum software does not allow me to move your post to the correct forum (since this is technically a "Club" and not a forum), so if you don't mind, please open a new post in the correct forum, and then leave a link to it here in this thread.  Then I will remove this thread, and I will answer your question in the new thread you created.  Also, you'll find many helpful posts pinned to the top of the Connected Flight Deck forum for the 32-bit Airbus.

Best wishes!

Archived