Aerosoft A318/A319 professional issues

lukejw20

Hello. Last month, I bought the Aerosoft A318 and A319 professional for P3Dv4.5. I haven't been able to get it work properly though. I don't know if I'm installing it wrong or whatever but whenever I load it the doors are open, the engines are off, the ground power is connected, and I can't click on anything. I've tried re installing 3 times and the issue persists. The A320/A321 professional works fine, but after I exit scenario from the A318/A319 plane, the preview plane has the ground power connected with wheel chocks and the doors open. All A320 pro variants are doing this. The other planes are fine though

29 minutes ago, lukejw20 said:

, the preview plane has the ground power connected with wheel chocks and the doors open. All A320 pro variants are doing this. 

this is normal. not just the bus do this sometimes, also the CRJ or Majestic dash or leo Maddog. I imagine that. it ist related on how P3D load the plane state. But im just a normal usser so i can go depper. But for me this situation does not generate any issue on the plane functions. 

try to load first a default plane, and then, the 318/19. Also, there is a new version running for the buses 1.2.5 Make shure you have downloaded that version of the busses. 

Very sorry to hear you're having difficulties.  What you are experiencing is anything but normal.

1. Which version of P3D are you using?  The Airbus Pro is compiled for P3Dv4.5.  Most other payware aircraft are compiled for older version of P3D.

2. When/if you updated P3D, did you update all three components?

3. The default installation path for the Airbus Pro is in the Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional folder.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

I'm using P3Dv4.5, and I bought P3D like a month ago, on version 4.5. The Airbus pro is installed in the directory you mentioned. Still loading with the engines shut down, all doors open, and I am unable to click on anything.

I figured it out! In the options MCDU, the "ACFT STATE" is set to always load on turn around state. I changed it to the "READY FOR TAKEOFF" state and set it to always load on that state. Thanks for your help!

Archived