Cologne Bonn Scenery in X Plane Sale

scotth6

Hi,

I was just browsing through the sale items for the X Plane Sale, and I noticed that Cologne Bonn Professional for P3DV4 is advertised in the sale as 25% off.  When I looked up the X Plane 11 version of this scenery it was not on sale.  It just seems a bit strange considering the name of the sale.  Just wondering if this is a mistake?

Regards,

Hi,

I see the P3DV4 version of this airport has been removed from the sale, but the XP11 version has not placed in the sale in it's place, and is still for sale at it's full price.  Am I to assume that the product should have not been in the sale at all rather than the wrong version of it being placed in the sale?

Not a big deal, I already have the P3DV4 version of the airport.  Others may be upset with me now that I have opened my mouth and had a product removed from the sale ;) .

Archived