Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Meyerflyer

ATIS printout of destination airport only when descending?

Hello,

I have a question. Shortly before descent I want to get the latest ATIS printed out. I therefore get into the ATC COMM menu and select ARR ATIS. When I print before starting the descent, I only get the ATIS of my alternate airport, not the actual destination. Once I start the descent, the next printout contains the destination as well as the alternate airport, which is correct. Is this normal or am I doing anything wrong?

I didn't change it from default in the Bus. In the sim I use AS4. Everything works fine, except for printing before descent. Other than that all printed ATIS are correct.

In the MCDU3 setting is a weather source selection. Only for this weather reports. Has nothing to do with uplink.

If you fly with real weather I suggest hopie  network setting.

If you select sim, there is a limitation in the sim. You have to be close to a certain distance to the arrival airport to get the data out of the sim.

Alright, thanks for your help. Didn't know about that... I will test it with hopie network today. :)

Btw your comment makes sense as I was shortly before descend to Malta airport coming from the north. When I printed the "false" ATIS I was way closer to my alternate airport Catania.

It seems to work with the Hoppie network setting. I was able to print my destination ATIS about 210nm away from it. Thank you so much. :)

The simulator option has limited range around your aircraft. I cannot remember now exactly what this limit is but it sounds like you have been too far away from the airport you requested weather from and therefore it did not return anything. With hoppie/VATSIM/IVAO it takes the weather from external server and it does not have this limitation.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.