Madrid Proffesional ground issue

Rubio

Hi guys¡¡¡

I have installed the Mega Airport LEMD Proffesional for P3d V4. Never have before this issue, but in the last installation that I maked... apper this....

Not have installed any FTX Orbx products... so, i don´t know whats hapen here.

Any idea¿?

thks...

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you add the Addon manually to the Scenery Library (scenery.cfg)? The Addon should not be in the scenery.cfg as your second screenshot of the Configurator looks like.

The Addon will be added via the LEMDConfig tool to the Add-ons system of P3D V4.

The same for all the Sim-wings addons you have (LEBL,LEIB,LEPA and LEMG)! A scenery configurator is not helpful for such modern Addons in P3D

And, maybe try to deactive the LEMD Real Spain Autogen Addon, to see if it is maybe involved in the issue

On 9/3/2019 at 3:55 PM, OPabst said:

Did you add the Addon manually to the Scenery Library (scenery.cfg)? The Addon should not be in the scenery.cfg as your second screenshot of the Configurator looks like.

The Addon will be added via the LEMDConfig tool to the Add-ons system of P3D V4.

The same for all the Sim-wings addons you have (LEBL,LEIB,LEPA and LEMG)! A scenery configurator is not helpful for such modern Addons in P3D

And, maybe try to deactive the LEMD Real Spain Autogen Addon, to see if it is maybe involved in the issue

Thks, 0Pabast.

The problem was with the SceneryConfigurator Manually. Idont need activate via SceneryConfigurator. Thks for your suport.

You can close the Post. It is solved

Archived