MCDU problem and plane accelerates!

bandc00t

Hello,

I am quite new to the aerosoft thing and i'm trying to complete the tutorial flight : EDDF to LOWW

Everything goes fine until, during the descent, I reach about FL060 and the plane goes crazy and accelerates to overspeed.

The only thing I think is wrong is in the F-PLAN with some "*" next to the alt prediction. On the manual, it's supposed to be descending gradually like VENEN FL278 WW190 FL249 etc.

Please login to display this image.

Can anybody help? I can't figure it out !

Thanks

First thing is to make sure you're using version 1.2.5.0.  You can find this information in the ASUpdater (be sure to run all Aerosoft Applications as Administraor).

If you're on version 1.2.5.0, then it sounds like you have TOGA LOCK.  If that's the case, the information in the documentation can help you to correct this. You can search all our documentation at one using Adobe Acrobat Reader, select Control-Shift-F, and then browse to the folder containing the documentation and then enter your search phrase.  The default location for our documentation is Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Documentation.

Please let us know how you make out!

Best wishes!

If you are talking about what I think you are, that is normal. The actual altitude is on the Vert Rev page. Temember the Airbus is very different from Boeing, so reading up is important.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dave, he is talking about the FSX version, so his latest version should be 1.31.

7 hours ago, bandc00t said:

Just to be sure, the * on the altitude could come from a version issue? 

No.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, bandc00t said:

The only thing I think is wrong is in the F-PLAN with some "*" next to the alt prediction

Those are not predictions in this case but constraints along your vertical path. Just take a look into the approach charts and find those constraints also given there.

Archived