Delta Airlines repaints not showing up

I have the Aerosoft Professional combination and used the livery manager to install Delta Airlines repaints for my A319 aircraft. The livery manager states that they are installed but do not show up in P3Dv4 when I go to select my aircraft. How do I fix this? Can I manually install the livery? If so, I can't find where the Aerosoft Airbus files are stored. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Captain Fred97 said:

I have the Aerosoft Professional combination and used the livery manager to install Delta Airlines repaints for my A319 aircraft. The livery manager states that they are installed but do not show up in P3Dv4 when I go to select my aircraft. How do I fix this? Can I manually install the livery? If so, I can't find where the Aerosoft Airbus files are stored. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sorry your experiencing issues.  Did you follow the guidance of the pinned topic?

2 hours ago, Captain Fred97 said:

I tried the suggestion but it doesn't work. I lost color to the A319's wings and the cockpit's instruments were not quite right.

Sorry to hear that!  Are you using any third party shaders, such as PTA, Tomatoshade or EVNTShade?  If so, please disable and see how that works.  If not, please let us know.

Archived