Trondheim ENVA Hanging Sim Loading at 6 Percent

Gabe777

So I am getitng the old and dreaded hang at bootup of P3D v4.5 at 6 %

Traced it down to Trondheim - Activated = hang, deactivate - no hang.

I have FT Norway and have allowed the configurator to ammend the conflicting files (which is just the duplicated BGL files).

Why is Trondheim doing this ? Is there a fault elsewhere ?

I have 30 odd airports and 6 FTX regions installed. This is the only airport doing this.

The sim just stalls at 6 percent - forever.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can not replicate your problem. ENVA loads without problems with FTX Norway and tons of other addons installed:

Please login to display this image.

Which version number does your ENVA have?

Do you get any error message in the Windows Eventviewer?

Show us a screenshot of your scenery library so that we can see where ENVA sits.

I'm getting similar results 10 miles out on approach when airport loads in, huge stutter and fps drop, knocks aircraft into uncontrolled descent.

Trondheim-Værnes X V2.0 P3D v4 installed

Prepar3d v4.5

i5 2500k @ 4.3

GTX 1060 6gb

20GB RAM

Sim on 1T SATA 3 HDD

OS on 250GB SSD Windows 10 home

No other airport does this and I've got orbx, flyTampa, UK2000, Taxi2Gate, you name it, all work and load fine, can't fiqure out whats wrong?, same results with HIGH, MED and LOW settings in airport config?

Do I need to intall on SSD?

Is Library placement ok?, its where the installer put it.

Once it loads in, its fine, scenery, jetways, lights all ok, works great, its just when its loading in.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see a main problem in your library: most orbx stuff is sitting on Top. This was introduced with new Orbx Central and doing a migration. Are you on the current version of OC and have you set the library insertion point?

I simply can not recreate those issues at ENVA.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

I see a main problem in your library: most orbx stuff is sitting on Top. This was introduced with new Orbx Central and doing a migration. Are you on the current version of OC and have you set the library insertion point?

I simply can not recreate those issues at ENVA.

Yes, current version of OC, tried a few insertion points, made no difference.

What DID make a big difference was turning off SODE in airport config for ENVA, stutter was a lot shorter and minimal?, are SODE objects loaded from Prepar3d v4 Misc folder?, moved airport to SSD and still got bad stutter until SODE was turned off.

My current SODE version is 1.6.4 for GSX 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

SSD doesnt mean anyrhing; and there is only one correct insertion point: below your last 3rd party addon. If you do so, but still see Orbx on top of your library, you have the same problem as many other Orbx users too.

And I see no effect when turning off Sode.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived