Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
AidanM

kernelbase error

Hi guys.  I'm getting P3d V4.5 crashing to the desktop with the 'Kernelbase.dll' error, with the Airbus Pro. Although loading up a default aircaft and then the Airbus seems to be okay, I just can't load the Airbus from the main P3D interface. I'm on Windows 10. These issues only started recently. Before it worked flawlessly. Weird. Any help will be greatly appreciated as i'm hoping to buy the A330 when it is released and i'm starting to worry that i'll have the same issues with that.

1 hour ago, AidanM said:

These issues only started recently. Before it worked flawlessly.

Then something has changed on your system and the error is not caused by the Airbus. Try to find out what has changed. The kernelbase error is in 99% related to broken system files. When you use a web search you'll find many topics regarding kernelbase errors.

And next time please give your topic a meaningfull title and not your user name. ;)

Hi @AidanM

Kernelbase errors can be caused by drivers. 

Try a clean install of the latest graphics driver using Display Driver Uninstaller DDU in safe mode.

Good luck,

Dave.

• Like 1

Indeed kernelbase errors are almost always related to hardware.