Really enjoying Mega Airport Barcelona Pro

philippe

Just wanted to thank the developers for their amazing work on Mega Airport LEBL Pro.  Recently purchased it, and I just finished a flight there.  Framerates were amazing, and the scenery details were impressive.  Great work!

1 hour ago, philippe said:

Just wanted to thank the developers for their amazing work on Mega Airport LEBL Pro.  Recently purchased it, and I just finished a flight there.  Framerates were amazing, and the scenery details were impressive.  Great work!

Thank you Philippe!

If you have the Active Sky for P3D v4 and you use it with ASCA, more realism, I have been trying for years to make departure and arrival flights in Barcelona when there are Storms..... if you have a Powerful PC and GRAPHICS and RAM.... I don't get my frames down or I've got pulls anything, even having everything to ultra

3 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

if you have a Powerful PC and GRAPHICS and RAM....

.....then it will still not work with high settings and all these addons together. Unless you spent more for your computer than I spent for my ATPL. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 2:06 AM, Emanuel Hagen said:

.....then it will still not work with high settings and all these addons together. Unless you spent more for your computer than I spent for my ATPL. ;)

I don't know what PC you'll have, but I'm doing great, and no pulls of frames......

Archived