Mega Airport Frankfurt V2 Version

I am currently running Mega Airport Frankfurt V2 in P3dv4.5.  My system shows that I am running Version 1.10.  Is this the current version?  When I checked the download store it showed the current version to be 2.11.

Thanks for your help. 

Bill

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest version of "Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0" for FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv3 is 2.11.

The latest version of "Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional" for P3Dv4 is 1.10.

You can always check the product page of an add-on in question for the latest available version. Or in case of P3Dv4 Aerosoft add-ons, many of them are already supported by the "AS Updater" (not Frankfurt). You could run it from the Windows start menu and let it check for updates in install them for you.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No, as you are the only one reporting it.

Please tell us about your system (what simulator in what version, what other add-ons do you have installed, etc.)

Please provide a screenshot of your approach showing "the fields" in which you are getting directed.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please tell us about your system (what simulator in what version, what other add-ons do you have installed, etc.)

Don't forget to respond to Tom's questions too. 

9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

No, as you are the only one reporting it.

Please provide a screenshot of your approach showing "the fields" in which you are getting directed.

Hi Tom, can you wait until tomorrow please? My system is W10-Home, Sim is P3Dv4.5 and I have the NGX,  B772 (PMDG) the FSL A320/319. Active Sky, for wx.

vor 18 Stunden , g7usl sagte:

Hi Tom, can you wait until tomorrow please? My system is W10-Home, Sim is P3Dv4.5 and I have the NGX,  B772 (PMDG) the FSL A320/319. Active Sky, for wx.

I think Tom is more asking about scenery Addons which sometimes tend to interfere

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/17/2019 at 11:38 PM, g7usl said:

Hi, Jürgen was correct. I am interested to read what other add-ons in the vicinity you have installed. Also, does this ILS problem also occur with the default P3D EDDF?

Archived