Hi, I’ve pre ordered both Honeycomb hardware months ago despite the release has been dalayed so many times. Well, it seems that the yoke shipment is almost ready, but who knows really? And what about throttle? I dont find honest to take money if the release date is not sure. And In every commercial  transaction the credit card id charged just immediately before the shipment, not months before, I think this is not politically correct, even if terms and conditions policie foresees it.

Someone who have pre ordered Honeycomb hardware in USA has not been charged yet, so it seems that is just Aerosoft policie that provide immediate charge...

Anybidy agree with me?

• Aerosoft

Alessio, I can assure you the controls are at this very moment in a container and are enroute. 

The way we handle these orders is absolutely industry standard, but if you do not agree just send us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we'll cancel your order so you can order it when you are 100% sure we have them in stock. Now we get a lot but a lot of those are already pre-ordered (like by you) and we'll keep a lot to take to shows and sell there. So it could be you have to wait for the second shipment. 

So, when will be the second shipment? And This is for the yoke only, what about throttle? Early 2020 they say... do we have to believe it after all those delays? I really dont know what to think.. 

Industry standard? I dont think so, as I told in USA credit cards are not charged before shipment, if the person I talked with did not lie to me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Alessio,

I really have some trouble to follow your anger. Nobody forces anyone to pre-order any product. The product page clearly stated from the beginning "estimated" and not "promised". In my opinion the English language is quite clear on what this means, and most importantly on what it doesn't.

Since the moment you have been able to place the pre-order on the Aerosoft webpage, there haven't been any changes in the estimated delivery dates. So what are "all those delays" you are referring to? Surely nothing you have spent any money on.

You also have to answer one more question to yourself: do you want a product not yet 100% fit for mass production, or one that simply works and fulfills its promises regarding life expectancy?

If you have pre-ordered the Honeycomb products you are of course free to cancel that order again at any point (before the order was shipped). Just open a support ticket and state your order id. Your request will of course be handled to your satisfaction.

• Aerosoft

We do not have a delivery date for the throttle (keep in mind we are just resellers, not involved in the development and have to depend on what we get in information). We also do not know when a second shipment will be ready. Keep in mind we are talking about containers, you do not send them half empty.

• 3 weeks later...

When I pre-ordered both yoke and throttle quadrant, my card was charged right then. I was so blown away especially by the throttle quadrant I threw caution to the wind. Might have been better to wait, but I am hoping they will surprise us early adopters and ship both pieces of kit at the same time. I can wish can't I? Anyway, I am in USA and eagerly waiting for those boxes to arrive on my porch. I am hoping the setup process will match the look and feel of the product.

Rob Roberson

Simulator Senior Captain

Archived