Account Login

Dash121

Too many failed login attempts. Your account has been temporarily deactivated - Please try again in a few minutes!

This is all I get,not changed anything on my account.

Your access data could not be assigned to a user.

And this.

We're looking into this.  Please verify that your email account that you signed up in the forum with is still your best email address for us to contact you at, and if not change it.  I've notified the person to help you with this, and hopefully you'll hear back from him soon via the email address in your forum account.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem with the login.

@Dash121 Make sure that you clear your browser cache before trying to login again.

Do you use any browser extensions blocking sites andor scripts? If so turn them off.

If have seen something similar on other sites with those extensions.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

No problem with the login.

@Dash121 Make sure that you clear your browser cache before trying to login again.

Great point (I've not had my coffee yet this morning).

Alternatively, you can try a different web browser.

• Aerosoft

The shop system blocks the account when it gets a certain number of failed logins. We do that to prevent accounts being hacked. If you did not logging many times somebody has used your email to try to login. I believe it is reset after 24 hours but drop is a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we'll keep an eye on it.

Archived