Aerosoft Airbus A321 Professional Weights for Planning with Simbrief

Hello,

I made a research on the net and i came up empty handed regarding the proper weights i need to use to Aerosoft airbus 321 Pro. I tried also the fuel planner, checked the config file it keeps constantly a difference of about 12000 lbs to MZFW.
Does anyone has already a Simbrief profile with the proper values?

Thanks in advance

It takes some a little detective work and some time and effort in order to do this.  You'll have to read some values from the Aircraft.cfg file and others from the Aerosoft Fuel Planner, and remember that you'll have to do this for each aircraft/engine type (example: one for the A321 CFM and then again for the A321 IAE).  There are 7 different aircraft included in the Airbus Professional Bundle (A318/A319 and the A320/A321).

I've done this for the A321.  To the best of my knowledge, Derek's Simbrief doesn't allow you to share aircraft profiles (let me know if that's not correct, and I'd be happy to share mine directly).  Below I've posted the values I use for the A321 CFM.  I hope this is helpful to you!

Best wishes!

Please login to display this image.

Good morning Dave,

Thank you for your swift reply and kind assistance. I used the values above and still presenting a significant difference +2500lbs to MZFW.

It would be great if you share your profile in order to make another check.

Thank you in Advance

Archived