Preview : Lisbon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful work! A delighted thank You from another portuguese costumer friend:)

Rui

Once again i would like to thank Aerosoft for this great scenery ,the Portuguese Sim community sure does appreciate it...

However being impatient like everyone ,i would like to know ,please,please,please,when do you think this scenery will finally be sleeping in our harddrives...

Thanks in advance

Marco Goncalves

PORTUGAL

OH MAN! This is a dream coming truth! Do u have any expectations when it comes out? I would like to know because I'm an enthusiastic guy for these virtual skies!!

Pls say me when it comes! PLS!

Kind Regards,

André Silvério

Hello,

we expect the release about easter.

OH YEAH! :D

Oh, happy days are here again, The skies of gray are clear again....... (starts dancing through the flight briefing room) :lol:

Credit card at the ready!

Will the scenery cover more than just the airport? Will it include some of the more famous landmarks in Lisbon (i.e. bridges, St. Jorge Castle, government Ministry buildings downtown, the new waterfront, passenger ferries across the Tagus, the Expo grounds, the aqueduct and overpasses over the approach to the Bridge 25th of April or Cristo Rei in Almada)?

Looking forward to purchasing this scenery, regardless of what's included.

Thanks for the great pics!

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still on track for a launch around Easter? I know you don't like to be pinned down on dates, but will it be before or after Easter?

I'm not trying to push, just expressing my extreme enthusiasm for and interest in purchasing this software, as well as Madrid. Excellent job on both!

Bill

Hi

I am very amazing also with the Madrid shots. It is just strange just both LPPT and LEMD had a lot of changes in real life during the past years, and Madrid which is 10 times bigger than Lisbon can be developed in some months, but Lisbon is waiting for more than 3 years to be completed. We hope to have an easter egg with both sceneries. :D

harpsi

Hi

I am very amazing also with the Madrid shots. It is just strange just both LPPT and LEMD had a lot of changes in real life during the past years, and Madrid which is 10 times bigger than Lisbon can be developed in some months, but Lisbon is waiting for more than 3 years to be completed. We hope to have an easter egg with both sceneries. :D

harpsi

You are wrong harpsi, Madrid is being developed since 2 years :P

Any further word from Aerosoft regarding the release date for Lisbon? I know an earlier tentative date of Easter was given, but I haven't seen any thing since.

Any chance of an update?

Bill

In the last beta from this weekend some things are still missing. Like night and season textures for example.

Newest additions: dynamic street- and apron-traffic.

So some work to do for the author before the release. I'll post new screenshots (as usual) when these things are added.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rui,

please take a look at my post from March 17 and actually add some minor problems with non-standard-meshes. Simply no release (and date) before this work is done.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rui,

please take a look at my post from March 17 and actually add some minor problems with non-standard-meshes. Simply no release (and date) before this work is done.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Is it strange to see those issues because you don´t have so much 3rd party sceneries to deal with because of the fact that there is almost nothing done for Portugal, comparing with france or USA where you have a lot of meshes, like france vfr photographic sceneries for example. You just have portugal terrain, the old lago mesh and... I don´t know more... :lol:

harpsi

In the last beta from this weekend some things are still missing. Like night and season textures for example.

Newest additions: dynamic street- and apron-traffic.

So some work to do for the author before the release. I'll post new screenshots (as usual) when these things are added.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rainer!

Great to know that the project is close to finish!

Best regards! :wink: