Air Serbia

Dang!  You sure shut down my post pretty fast.  No help at all besides contact the person?

I’m sorry I even asked.

Your short and curt reply doesn’t enamor me to Aerosoft or make me want to buy more products.

Maybe you are having a bad day, I don’t know, but I guess I won’t bother asking a simple question again.

I mean these liveries are on Aerosoft s site. I would think someone would vet them, if not then remove them.

I wish I never posted.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jack, 

the liveries are provided by the community. Aerosoft just provides the download space. 

Do you hold Google and Co also accountable for stuff you download from the Internet? 

You should work a little bit one your expectations and think twice about demands you have on stuff that was provided to you for free. 

The hint you got from Mathijs was to tally correct and acceptable. Just get in touch with the author of the livery if you have trouble with his work. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mathijs gave you a prompt reply, pointing out that the issue you reported is due to the paint. Going to the painter is the only reasonable way to get to a solution. Aerosoft simply hosts the third party liveries on their server and isn't responsible for checking each and every one to see if it's problem free. Nor do other commercial publishers. That's the way free third party liveries and other free add-ons have worked since the dawn of our hobby.

Your simple request got a simple and concise answer. That's not Mathijs having a bad day.

Edit: I see Tom replied before mine was done.

Yeah, I have to go along with Mathijs, Tom and Herman on this.  The livery in question is not one provided BY Aerosoft, so if you need support for that livery, you simply have to get in touch with the person who made it.

Best wishes.

Archived