Stuck at ,,Follow AES/GSX Instructions" and no ,,engine is stabilized"

ondrajahoda

I have problem with Airbus checklist. I have started pushback with GSX as always. I chose start without pushback and start engine 2, but no ,,engine 2 is stabilized"...so I restart 
simulator and chose start with pushback with engines start,  after almost 2 minutes ,,engine two is stabilized" so i start engine 1, GSX procedure is normaly completed, but no ,,engine 1
is stabilized" I have been waiting for 30 minutes...nothing. And even after GSX procedure I still have message: ,,Follow AES/GSX instructions". I have tried almost everything.
Please HELP...and that all start after yesterday, when I uprgraded GSX after long time. 

Somehow i managed to fix it...but it is very strange. Week ago I change PM voice in Aerosoft Airbus Configurator from default to British. It works normaly this week...until today. Simply I just tried to change everything back to default and it works...very strange. 

But THANK YOU for your time.

Archived