Presets for tomatoshade

2 hours ago, Gleb Sorokin said:

Hello. Do you have tomatoshade presets for aerosoft a320 / a321 professional? (Reflection Profiles)

Hello Gleb,

Welcome to the forums!

Aerosoft does not have the files you're asking for, and like other high-end software developers in flight sim we STRONGLY recommend against using third party shaders.  In fact, when someone is having weird and strange issues with our products the first question we ask is if they are using third party shaders, and if the answer is yes we recommend they remove them (just like other developers do) and if they chose to continue using them then we unfortunately can't help with their issues.  I've lost count of the number of times people's issues disappear after they get rid of third party shaders, as have many other people on our support team.

There was recently a poll on AVSIM regarding third party shaders, and the the results were VERY telling.  Most people have stopped using them (good decision). 

It's entirely up to you whether you use third party shaders, but if you start having problems with our products please look to the shaders as the source.

Best wishes my friend!

• Aerosoft

As Dave explained.... but also our modeler Stefan really hates these tools as they change the sim so what he designs will look different on your system then he intended. In 99% of the time it means that the darker and lighter sections are compressed so where he did subtle shades of grey you will see one single black area. When I see what people sometimes send me as screenshots has nothing to do with what we sold. 

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Привет Глеб,

Добро пожаловать на форумы!

У Aerosoft нет файлов, которые вы запрашиваете, и, как и другие высококлассные разработчики программного обеспечения для Flight Sim, мы настоятельно рекомендуем не использовать сторонние шейдеры. На самом деле, когда у кого-то возникают странные и странные проблемы с нашими продуктами, первый вопрос, который мы задаем, заключается в том, используют ли они сторонние шейдеры, и если ответ положительный, мы рекомендуем удалить их (как это делают другие разработчики) и если они выбрали продолжать их использовать, к сожалению, мы не можем помочь с их проблемами. Я потерял счет тому, как часто проблемы людей исчезают после того, как они избавляются от сторонних шейдеров, как и многие другие люди в нашей команде поддержки.

Недавно на AVSIM был проведен опрос относительно сторонних шейдеров, и результаты были ОЧЕНЬ убедительными. Большинство людей перестали их использовать (хорошее решение). 

От вас зависит, будете ли вы использовать сторонние шейдеры, но если у вас начнутся проблемы с нашими продуктами, обратите внимание на шейдеры в качестве источника.

С наилучшими пожеланиями, мой друг!

I used 2 versions of different presets for tomato shade, and they had bugs when the portholes and cockpit were lit. How to make sure that the plane does not shine at night?

13 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Удалите томатный оттенок как предложено. 

Are there ways that the plane does not glow at night, without removing the tomato shade?

Note: Edited by moderator to reduce font size in reply. The original large one had the effect of shouting.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, Aerosoft will not support any 3rd party shaders and strongly recommends not to use them. As stated already above. 

Gleb,

My friend, we have provided you with the only answer we are able, which is not to use Tomatoeshade or any other third party shaders.  We don't support the use of these shaders with our products my friend.   Since we've provided you with the answer, I will now close this thread.

We wish you the very best!

Archived