Sales

Hauer

Dear Aerosoft Team - an observation from my side... I note a sales banner stating 25% discount for professional airports yet the website indicates 20% for a selection of the professional airports.

???

Herman

I'll jump on here as well.

Put the FF A320 yesterday evening to my wishlist because he was on sale for -20% (No CC with me) but this morning the sale was gone. Should be till 25 August 2019.

Cheers

vor 15 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I'll have this checked out. Not brilliant...

Unfortunately not the answer I expected 😞

Good Morning,
In this case, this product was not part of the price action and was accordingly removed from the promotion.

With friendly greetings,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aerosoft Customer Support

MC4yODg2OTIzNzU5MC42MDY2MzE0MjMyNjYzMjkxNzI5LjE2Y2I3ZTk2NmRmX19pbmxpbmVfX2ltZ19fc3Jj;jsessionid=57D7D04B1A88F92BDD6104449BE037CF-n1.bap07a

• Aerosoft

There have been two mistakes. The banner was wrong (should now be corrected) and a product was added to a promotion where it should not have been. 

Pretty sloppy and I apologize on behalf of Aerosoft for this. Things have been very hectic in office as we prepared for GamesCom. But that's is just circumstance and not an excuse.

Archived