Where Can I Find This Update?

Hi, while attempting to run Aerosoft Updater, I was met with this message (see screenshot). What does this mean, and how do I locate/install the mentioned update?

Thanks,

Larry

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

if I am not mistaken, just go to to the aerosoft website, log in, go to downloads and download the Airbus again. Uninstall the previous version using the windows control panel and install the new one.

Greetings

Lukas

Well, I've run into a bit of a snag with re-downloading the A320/21 Professional Package. I originally ordered it from "FS Pilot Shop", and now it appears that they're out of business. I still have the license key, etc., so is there any way I can download it again through Aerosoft? Or, will I have to order it again as new, which of course I will do through Aerosoft this time? Thanks!

Larry

4 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

Well, I've run into a bit of a snag with re-downloading the A320/21 Professional Package. I originally ordered it from "FS Pilot Shop", and now it appears that they're out of business. I still have the license key, etc., so is there any way I can download it again through Aerosoft? Or, will I have to order it again as new, which of course I will do through Aerosoft this time? Thanks!

Larry

you can registor your copy using the key on the aerososft update site and download the exe from there.... im in the same boat as you as i brought Active sky from FS PILOT SHOP plus a few other add ons. 

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

Version 1.2.5.0 is a complete new installer and can not download via the updater, see also the second reply from @luko0211

If the previous version run on your PC without problems then wait till the Updater tells you that Version 1.2.5.1 is available. 

Then install Version 1.2.5.0 first, boot your PC new, and update via updater to Version 1.2.5.1

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately we found few issues that we need to address before releasing the update. We are doing our best to get the update out as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

5 hours ago, Secondator said:

Unfortunately we found few issues that we need to address before releasing the update. We are doing our best to get the update out as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the update on the update lol .. seriously thou  release when its ready and you are happy with it ,looking forward to it

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

It's being tested at this moment. We are greatly hindered by the fact the laste P3D compilers do not compile the whole thing. If you wonder, that why no modern aircraft have been released the last 8 weeks. The only new aircraft do not use PBR etc.

Archived