Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

MagicPhantom

Font size of the Cockpit Printer

Hi,

is there a possibility to change the font size for the printout of the Cockpit Printer? I use a 4k-Monitor and the font is very small displayed on a "huge" paper.

Greetings,

Andreas

and what is your screen resolution and do you use any scaling?

I think this is one of the negatives with highres screens. Windows automatically sets a 250% fontscaling and this to change doesnt make sense.

Thats why I always use this view to read the printouts:

2019-8-21_10-49-21-399.jpg

Below is my screen shot on a Samsung 55 inch 4K.  It is clear and easily readable (even with my old eyes).

Be sure to click on the image below to see the actual resolution of what I see.

Best wishes!

Screenshot - 8_21_2019 , 12_52_40 PM.png

vor 16 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

and what is your screen resolution and do you use any scaling?

My screen resolution is 3840 x 2160, font scaling of 150%. The same occurs to DaveCT2003 (see below).

vor 15 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

I think this is one of the negatives with highres screens. Windows automatically sets a 250% fontscaling and this to change doesnt make sense.

Thats why I always use this view to read the printouts:

2019-8-21_10-49-21-399.jpg

I use this view also, but since I use TrackIR it's a bit tricky to turn the head and move a bit towards the screen to read it with no effort. Of course I could use the buttons to change the view ...

vor 14 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Below is my screen shot on a Samsung 55 inch 4K.  It is clear and easily readable (even with my old eyes).

Be sure to click on the image below to see the actual resolution of what I see.

Best wishes!

Screenshot - 8_21_2019 , 12_52_40 PM.png

I didn't say that it's not readable. You have the same 2D view of the sheet like me. But it would look nicer fitting the page. The text seems a bit "lost". 😉

So it would be fine if one could change the font size manually ...