Font size of the Cockpit Printer

MagicPhantom

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think this is one of the negatives with highres screens. Windows automatically sets a 250% fontscaling and this to change doesnt make sense.

Thats why I always use this view to read the printouts:

Please login to display this image.

Below is my screen shot on a Samsung 55 inch 4K.  It is clear and easily readable (even with my old eyes).

Be sure to click on the image below to see the actual resolution of what I see.

Best wishes!

vor 16 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

and what is your screen resolution and do you use any scaling?

My screen resolution is 3840 x 2160, font scaling of 150%. The same occurs to DaveCT2003 (see below).

vor 15 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

I think this is one of the negatives with highres screens. Windows automatically sets a 250% fontscaling and this to change doesnt make sense.

Thats why I always use this view to read the printouts:

I use this view also, but since I use TrackIR it's a bit tricky to turn the head and move a bit towards the screen to read it with no effort. Of course I could use the buttons to change the view ...

vor 14 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Below is my screen shot on a Samsung 55 inch 4K.  It is clear and easily readable (even with my old eyes).

Be sure to click on the image below to see the actual resolution of what I see.

Best wishes!

I didn't say that it's not readable. You have the same 2D view of the sheet like me. But it would look nicer fitting the page. The text seems a bit "lost". 😉

So it would be fine if one could change the font size manually ...

Archived