PFPX, saving flight plan to the CRJ 700-900?

What is the procedure for saving PFPX flight plans to the Aerosoft/Digital CRJ?   PFPX is v1.28 and the CRJ is v1.2.3.0.  I see no place to save the flight plan for this aircraft within the PFPX save window.  Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

Once you have selected the checkbox "Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ 700/900 X" by means of "Browse" search your PC where the FlightPlans folder of CRJ is, select it, and you will have everything correctly to export.

You have to have correctly configured the location of "Document folder" and "Prepar3d folder", although the latter does not influence CRJ only for PMDG and aircraft installed within the Simulator Installation.

Thank you.  The only option I see in Export is for the  Airbus Extended.  I do not have the option to choose the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation.  Please see below.  Help please.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived