Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

gustav.singh

A318, A319, A320, A321 cabin lighting issues.

I recently bought the A318 + A319 pack and A320 + A321 pack, but when I'm in the cockpit, some of the textures seem to be completely dark, so it's impossible to see what I'm doing. I'm currently using the latest version of Prepar3D

Looking forward to a solution.

Thanks,

gustav.singh

GVbFkjd.jpg

What version of P3D exactly and which version  number of the Airbus exactly?

Are you using any shader tweaks?

I’m not using any shader tweaks.

Prepar3D ProfessionalPlus I think it’s called 

Where do I see version of the Airbus?

I should also mention, that the cockpit usually wasn’t like that. I’ve been playing the last couple of days, where it worked flawless!

Thanks,

gustav.singh

11 hours ago, gustav.singh said:

should also mention, that the cockpit usually wasn’t like that. I’ve been playing the last couple of days, where it worked flawless!

Then you have to find, what has changed on your system. Any other software installed, updates, any tweaks applied, any tools for "organizing" and/or editing sim files etc..

Something where we can not help. You might also try a complete reinstall.

But it is definitely not a bug in the product.