MALAGA BUILDING MISSING

maurizio.c

I just installed Malaga professional in P3D4 , process went smooth as usual, but when at airport only jetways are visible, no buildings at all, black shadow instead of buildings-

Any hints ? Thank you

Maurizio

Yes, Orbx was my first suspect, but I can't see any Lemd .bgl  file ...

Screen is not easy , as my home-cockpit visual ia spread on a 180° screen projected by three projectors (5 mt. diameter)

Maurizio

• Developer

You talk about Malaga, there you need to search for LEMG, not LEMD which is Madrid.

What you can try: Goto Option->Add-ons Menu and uncheck all entry, which are above the Malaga Professional entry.

When the buildings are back, check them step-by-step back to see, which higher layered addon excludes the buildings.

only seeing the jetways means SODE install is ok... - do you find Malaga in your scenery library?

is the AFX_LEMG_ALT.bgl in you scenery/world/scenery folder?

• Developer
5 hours ago, data63 said:

only seeing the jetways means SODE install is ok... - do you find Malaga in your scenery library?

Malaga, as all Sim-wings Professional Sceneries have SODE Jetways only as Option, otherwise the Ctrl+J Jetways are placed via Afcad.

Without screenshot it is not possible to say, if he sees the addon jetways or maybe  defaults. He don‘t say anything about Sode.

And if GSX is used, you not even can say if you maybe only see there stuff.

23 hours ago, data63 said:

Yes. it is in place.....

Anyway,  I solved issue, it was a duplicate entry in scenery cfg that messed up ....

Thanks all of you for response

Maurizio

I, for a long time, have this LAYER, and I have no problem with any SCENERY.... and that in the capture do not come out all that I have installed, which are many.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived