General /atc_type=/atc_model

Hi I cant figure how to fix this. In the General location of the Aircraft cfg, the airbus pro a320/a321 has the info setup like this:

[General]        
atc_type=AIRBUS 
atc_model=A320IAE

Same for 320cfm, 321iae and 321cfm.....

my problem is that atc wont recognize the aircraft model cuz of the iae or cfm u guys put in place. I changed it to just a320 or a321 and the plane wont load up. I even tried to create a A320CFM and A321CFM editvoicepack audio file but when I fly the plane to test it out, ATC say "Airbus" and that's it , with no model. How am I able to implement atc to recognize its a A320 or A321 plane since u guys placed the IAE and CFM attached to each model for atc_model?

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

any answer to this? P3d atc does not recognize any of the aerosoft busses cuz of the A320IAE or A320CFM id in the [General] of the aircraft.cfg.

You cant change it cuz the bus will not work. U cant create a dummy atc sound file and name it for example "A320IAE or A320CFM", its still not recognized.....P3d atc calls the aircraft "Airbus" and that's it..no A320 or A319.

any suggestions/fixes/answers would be great.

thank u 

I have editvoicepack, been using it since FSX and have the new version. I created 2 additional "A320" sound files stating them as this "A320CFM" and "A320IAE" :

[General]        
atc_type=AIRBUS 
atc_model=A320CFM
editable=0

P3d still doesn't recognize the new A320CFM or A320IAE as atc models. All I did was duplicated the A320 sound file and renamed it to new file "A320CFM or "A320IAE"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived