STD != STD ?

Meyerflyer

Hi,

today I updated my Bus (A318/A319 at first) from 1.2.4.x to 1.2.5.0 via reinstall. On both flights since updating I get a "altimeter setting" aural warning from time to time during climb and cruise. Sometimes every 30 seconds or so.

When I pull the STD (pressure) button at cruise altitude once again, the current flight level is shown as 374 instead of 380 before and the bus starts climbing to 380 again. The warning doesnt come on after that. I pulled the STD button before as usual when climbing through 5000ft.

Never had this issue in the bus versions 1.2.4.x and earlier. Does anyone have this issue too or has any advise how to fix this? I've flown A319 IAE.

Regards, Julian 

Seems to be an STD pressure setting problem with the Airbus ... i may have brought it up before , so now i have set a key combo to set the  STD setting when using the check list feature ..... a few times on VATSIM controllers have said im not flying at for example FL240 its showing FL234 etc (stays STD but its remained at local QNH) ..so what i do now is when passing TA 6000 and the FO sets STD i re set it using my key combo and that works out fine.

i have set SHIFT+B for Altimeter (Standard Pressure) and pressing just  B sets the Local QNH

Archived