Missing Tail Section

Hello,

I've been painting a personal livery which requires a satcom on the CFM model. I have basic knowledge of MCX and I managed to merge the IAE Satcom into the CFM model successfully - well... I made no alteration to the tail vstabilizer section but yet, after the model is exported through MCX and also appears normally in MCX and tomatoshade reflection maker, it shows up missing in the sim. Is there some sort of DRM issue causing this? I hope I am not in breach of any EULA by doing this as I thought it is all okay to merge aerosoft parts with aerosoft parts from the same aircraft just not from other devs.

I hope you @Mathijs Kok or @Stefan Hoffmann can give me some insight here. Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Manipulating the 3dmodels itself and making that manipulation available to the public afterwards would be clearly a break of the EULA as the copyright is owned by Aerosoft.

Only the paintkits are declared as public domain so far. The acronym MCX i interpret with ModelConverterX and this is a software that is not published nor supported by AS

for manipulating our delivered copyrighted objects. So we cannot guarantee ever what those software does to the models. The tools we use in production not contain MCX.

Is that personal livery a fantasy one or does it fly for a real world airline?

7 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Manipulating the 3dmodels itself and making that manipulation available to the public afterwards would be clearly a break of the EULA as the copyright is owned by Aerosoft.

Only the paintkits are declared as public domain so far. The acronym MCX i interpret with ModelConverterX and this is a software that is not published nor supported by AS

for manipulating our delivered copyrighted objects. So we cannot guarantee ever what those software does to the models. The tools we use in production not contain MCX.

Is that personal livery a fantasy one or does it fly for a real world airline?

I understand completely. Thanky ou for the clarification and information.

The livery is OE-LBD. To be very specific, I say personal because my friend who made a custom reworked 4K paintkit for the A321 ( @xi-max ) started a couple of liveries but never fully completed them or had the time to release his 4K paints with the standard he wanted to keep them to so he gave me the unfinished Austrian paint to complete as a personal paint to fly and I decided to bring it a step further and attempt to add the satcom. Ive attached some pictures (from reflection maker where the tail actually shows on the modified model) of his amazing work with the paintkit and parts of the paint. It's a really big step up from the original 1K textures that are there by default.

I do hope that a SATCOM model can be added in the next update as it seems pretty easy to copy it over (from my experience haha).

OE-LBD Austrian Airlines Airbus A321-211 photographed at Hamburg Fuhlsbuettel (HAM / EDDH) by Hannes Stender

Archived