Cargo not in flight after saving

Hello1

Hello all,

I got a issue after saving my flight and returning back to that flight again.

I've loaded in the first place 5,430 kg cargo in the Aerosoft A321 (newest version: 1.2.5.0) , suddenly I had to do something. I've saved the flight and I returned right now, to resume my flight but after I loaded the flight I saw a difference in the weight. It was before saving 71.130 kg. And now 65.700 KG. Than I saw that the cargo is put to zero. How did this happen?
The time was also set back to 0 hours 0 minutes...

I've a screenshot so you guys can understand what I am saying.

How do I need to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Dear regards,
Red

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Red,

OK, got your problem. But unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it. I just tried it and all went well e.g. after loading the saved flight again all the values are there and considered in the ECAM GW which is identical with the one stated in the MCDU3. Can you please retry and if the same happens again please give us more details like plane used and the loading method (e.g. using GSX, LSK2R or LSK4R etc. )

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I'm sorry for the late response. I had to work until night yesterday. Anyways, I use GSX 2.6.0.0. What does LSK2R or LSK4R means?

I will do now a flight without the fuel planner of Aerosoft (I used to use the Loadsheet buttom). After I completed a flight, I will report back. Can you explain what LSK2R or LSK4R is?

Dear regards,
Red

Hello,

I did again the flight. Without the Aerosoft Fuel planner. The issue remains, but now everything is back to turnaround state..
I've in my documents/prepar3d v4 files only 4 files:
- AMSMUC.abx
- amsmuc.asc
- AMSMUC.fxml
- AMSMUC.wx

Do I miss some files or is this normal?

Dear regards,
Red

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Red,

there should be in total 5 files and the one ending......fms is missing. This one contains the FMS data and is important. So something seems to be wrong with your installation....... Maybe you should uninstall (using the windows functionality) the Airbus, manually delete all remaining folders and files, restart Windows and then newly install the actual download version into the C:\User\YourName\Documents folder. Maybe this solves your problem.

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

Ok, now I got the 5 files (after uninstall the bus). But still, the cargo seemed to be at 0, so the weight is less than what I had before I saved the flight. That's frustrating. Do you know if there are other reports with this issue? Maybe I do something wrong, or something wrong in my P3D settings? On the previous versions, I don't have this issue. All PMDG airplanes, no problems.
So I'm trying to search for an solution... Please help me with that. I appreciate you're help by the way. At least some one is responding.

Dear regards,
Red

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Red,

I would suggest to send us a screenshot of the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu before and after saving the flight. Then I can really see if the cargo got "lost"......

Regards,

Rolf

12 hours ago, Hanse said:

Hi Red,

I would suggest to send us a screenshot of the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu before and after saving the flight. Then I can really see if the cargo got "lost"......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

What I did: via MCDU3, I put the aircraft in Cold and Dark mode. Than I connected the SODE jet bridge via GSX.
I've put the figures (pax, cargo, fuel in the MCDU Load and Fuel menu).
Started the fueling first. After that I started the boarding.
Than I did the flight. Until cruise, than I saved this flight.
I opened the flight and strange what it is, I got St. Elmos Fire, without any cloud in the vicinity (Active Sky shows CAVOK.)
That's weird. The St. Elmos Fire took 2 minutes, before it went away. The cargo, pax remains the same.

On the ECAM the fuel page, the fuel used is resetted back as well as the time. It revert back to 0.

Please check the screenshots.

How come I get suddenly the St. Elmos Fire and why, it is sometime ok and sometimes it is not? I don't understand.

Dear regards,
Red

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

regarding St. Elmos fire please use the search function of this forum and you will find a lot of entries...... But back to the subject of this thread: I looked through your screenshots (are those in the right sequence?) and recognized that only on one screenshot the cargo was different from the 4.40 on the others - but as well the pax number.  When did you make this screenshot - during GSX-BOARDING or DEBOARDING ( because then it is clear to me as the numbers are going up or down during the process). I am now really confused what your real problem is because I see no issue with the subject of this thread "Cargo saving in flight". If there are other issues then please open a new thread with the right subject in the specific section of this forum.

Regards,

Rolf

10 hours ago, Hanse said:

Hi,

regarding St. Elmos fire please use the search function of this forum and you will find a lot of entries...... But back to the subject of this thread: I looked through your screenshots (are those in the right sequence?) and recognized that only on one screenshot the cargo was different from the 4.40 on the others - but as well the pax number.  When did you make this screenshot - during GSX-BOARDING or DEBOARDING ( because then it is clear to me as the numbers are going up or down during the process). I am now really confused what your real problem is because I see no issue with the subject of this thread "Cargo saving in flight". If there are other issues then please open a new thread with the right subject in the specific section of this forum.

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

First of all, I'm sorry for the inconvenience about the screenshots. The problem is, at some flights, the AS A320 family does it's thing. Everything works. But at other flights, very weird, is the cargo at zero, after saving and resuming the same flight (as you can see on the first picture, in my first post). So I'm confused to, why it is happening?
At this particular flight, I have no issues. Only for a couple of minutes the St. Elmos Fire. I checked the forum, but I can not find any what it caused the St. Elmos Fire?

I make all screenshots ONLY by GSX-BOARDING.

I don't know why the fuel used comes back to zero, if you resume you're flight as well as the ETE time. Same issue. It will reset back to 0 hours 0 minutes (I flew 0 hour 50 minutes.)
The fuel used was before saving the flight 2400 kg or something like that.
Please check the screenshot below, by what I mean by ETE time and fuel page.

First screenshot: Before saving
Second screenshot: After resuming

Thank you for you're time sir. I really appreciate.

Dear regards,
Red

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fuel used and ETE reseting after loading from autosave are currently known limitations. However it should not be connected in any way cargo not loading.

Also made a test myself by loading a flight that I did yesterday from autosave and all Payload values were correct.

13 hours ago, Secondator said:

The fuel used and ETE reseting after loading from autosave are currently known limitations. However it should not be connected in any way cargo not loading.

Also made a test myself by loading a flight that I did yesterday from autosave and all Payload values were correct.

Ok, than I know this also. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it don't. Very weird but ok.

Thank you anyway for you're help. Rolf, thank you as well.

Dear regards,
Red

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived