Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Hoffie3000

"Not Allowed" Message in FMC_Plan-Mode

Hans, a little question.
If I go in plan mode through a flight plan, arrow key down, it works perfectly. 
But if I use the arrow key up, I get the "Not Allowed" message in the FMC, but I can go up in the flight plan without any problems.
This message exists since the first version of CRJ´s.
Is this just a "blemish", or is there a reason for it?

Wolfgang

1463062387_CRJ_Notallowed.thumb.png.f1bd0046e6f8cdcc171e43cb99b0ae36.png

These arrows should work while ND is in PLAN mode. They work in my CRJ.

I think the (VECT) leg is the problem here because it doesn't have a position (fly heading/course until manual termination) and that would be needed to step through here.

I must apologize, I have mixed up the arrow keys.
So, arrow key up works normal and you can scroll through a flight plan in plan-mode, also with arrow key down I can scroll through the flight plan, but additionally this "Not Allowed" message is displayed.
So why this message?

vor 21 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

I think the (VECT) leg is the problem here because

In Plan mode the FMC does not check the plausibility of the flight plan. You can scroll through the whole plan up and down.

Ok, so it looks like my CRJ´s has its own personality 🙂

Wolfgang

@Hoffie3000 Yup...this is a very old remnant I reported "ages" ago that didn't get fixed. There was a time where you could not scroll through your FPL with the arrows, and since it was fixed, the NOT ALLOWED message appeared when you tried to "scroll back"...

This behaviour is not related to any airport or procedure it is every time if you have created a flightplan, switch in plan mode, go through the whole plan step by step.

At any point in the plan if you go a step back thesè message appears.

Both arrow keys work well.

For me it seems that these message has no influence to other functions of the CRJ.

Wolfgang