PBR beta

wingman5

Hi guys , sorry not a Lightning  , but I've been experimenting  with the new PBR materials , so would anyone with P3d v4.4/5 like to give this Mitchellwing U2

the once over for me, and let me know if I've missed (or Messed ! ) anything before I stick it up for general consumption .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bck2dmom84f2ev1/Aerosoft Mitchell Wing U2.zip?dl=0

Cheers

Dave R               

Please login to display this image.

21 hours ago, DaleRFU said:

I am currently away until the 1st of September but once I'm back I'll definitely have a look for you.

Dale

Hi Dale

Hopefully I'll have had some response and it proven by then , but nevertheless,  happy holidays . 😎 

Dave

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, DaleRFU said:

How's it all going Dave? Any progress?

Hi Dale

With the Mitchellwing ? …. still waiting  for  feedback that its all ok ! :0)

Meantime I've been converting the Falcon UL  I did , proving to be a bitch , because every time I make an alteration to the model I have to reconvert all the textures again .

As for the Lightning' s , that's going to take X50 the work … and I'm not totally convinced the metallic textures are better !

Dave

Archived